Monday, 1 June 2009

Host Selection

Following my tournament success on random sites on Saturday, I had a significant amount of money tied up all over the place, due the idiotic 48 hours rule some sites have on deposits.

Whilst bored on Sunday I decided to play a bit of 1/2 Omaha, and discovered a veritable treat. I had never bothered playing on other sites apart from FT and occasionally Stars, and my limited Omaha cash hours posted have only shown a modest profit (my one big loss occurred during the virtual home game when I went on a bit of a tilt mission).

However, the game I entered on Sunday seemed a lot easier. Pre-flop was far more relaxed, people only really re-raised with big hands, and thus you could pick your spots really well. I ran up $600 profit in about two hours with very little risk. I think I was all in once, and that was with a set + flush draw.

Once I return from Vegas, I am definitely going to look around the internet to find some more juicy PLO games to play.

This week sees two more private cash games, where I have been running well recently. Hopefully the heater can continue.

P&L GBP 2009
Live Tournaments (750)
Live Cash 1,118
Online Tournaments (1,312)
Online Cash 170
Poker Festivals (675)
Rake (1,667)

Total (3,126)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm working for an online poker company and we are looking for someone to write poker articles for us.

Please contact me for more info.

Best Regards,

James Jackson

email:
james.jackson@internetpokerguide.com