Thursday, 4 June 2009

LC Cash Game Invitational - Episode IV

Tonight sees the latest installment of the all stars cash game at Loose Cannon. Similar to high stakes poker, the player pool has been revolved this week - out go Devski and the Nit. Making their first appearance for ages are Sir Mike and Jody, who it will be great to catch up with. Devski has a work engagement, but the Nit was chopped after the effect his play was having on our viewing figures ;) Madman Vernon is sure to spice up the action.

It has been another week or running well. I played one live cash game, and somehow escaped with a £200 profit despite losing entire stacks pre-flop with KK v AK and KK v A2 (!). I also shoved into the Hairdresser with 44 on a board of x33x4, only to run into flopped quads. What a river :(

I also booked a $600 profit in a very brief online Omaha cash session, as my non-Full Tilt experiments continued. Both of my big wins in this particular session came from flopping the nut flush, and my opponents refusing to let go of 2 pair.

Tonight might potentially be the last poker before Vegas. I might make one appearance at the International before I go, but that will be it. I don't want to put a hex on it, but it appears suddenly I am on blistering form, as I have clawed back almost 5k in losses this month.

P&L GBP 2009
Live Tournaments (750)
Live Cash 1,368
Online Tournaments (1,312)
Online Cash 598
Poker Festivals (675)
Rake (1,727)

Total (2,498)

No comments: