Tuesday, 19 October 2010

Vegas - a good day

Yesterday went very well with only 4 hours of poker action.

Chopped the Treasure Island $50 tournament for $200 when we were 4 handed and everyone had about 3 big blinds. Not much to write home about though as I had to buy into the tournament 3 times before getting anything going!

Myself, Shazbo, Shaun and Niel sat down in the Luxor for 2 hours before we went to Aquaknox for dinner. I followed my usual plan of playing like a lunatic for the first hour, losing a buy in. However, with an image of the table dunce, when I did start hiting some hands, I ran my stack up from $200 to $1300 in the last hour of play, because nobody would fold any longer to any of my bets at this stage, and I started betting two or three times the pot when I had the nuts :) Shazbo won a couple of hundred as well, although our massive bill in Aquaknox soon swallowed up the profit.

I even won $200 at roulette which is unheard of. With only two days to go, it would take a massive misstep to leave Vegas with a loss, although I'm sure I'll give it a good go ;)

3 comments:

James Atkin said...

Hey man,

It would be great if you'd be willing to swap blog links with me.

Have added you to mine @ http://atkinator.blogspot.com

GL in Vegas!

Cheers,
James

DungBeetle said...

Hi James - will do the link when I am back in London. Remind me with a comment if I forget - cheers.

James Atkin said...

That's cool, tyty...