Thursday, 23 December 2010

End of Year

Well, a disappointing year on the poker front comes to a close, my first losing year so far. It would have been worse had it not been for a good visit to Vegas, but basically there were far too many alcohol fueled late night cash sessions, which damaged the bankroll.

One positive was that I registered a second place in the latest edition of our WSOP league, so at least I am now housed in midtable and can have a decent crack at it in the final six events next year.

Happy Christmas to all and have a prosperous New Year.

Jimbo

P&L GBP 2010
Live Tournaments (710)
Live Cash (3,367)
Online Tournaments 834
Online Cash 92
Poker Festivals 0
Rake (1,917)

Total (5,068)

3 comments:

Ian said...

Jimbo, have you given up poker, or just given up on the blog?

I'll be in Vegas in a few weeks for some WSOP action. Drop me an email if you're going to be around ian_m_holman@hotmail.com

DungBeetle said...

Hi Ian - hope you are well.

Haven't really played much poker this year as I have had quite a lot of other stuff on the go, certainly not enough to be worth blogging. Might well restart the blog once I play regularly again.

I'm not in Vegas this summer, but am there October time for a couple of weeks.

Good luck at WSOP :)

Jimbo

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog